Below is a short laundry list, not in any particular order.
- We have been relegated to Tier 3 in human trafficking in the latest US State Department TIP (Trafficking in Persons) report, the lowest tier that means all bad for us.
- None of our universities is ranked among the top 150 in the world, while the universities in our tiny neighbour down south get ranked among the top 30, with their National University (NUS) being ranked among the top 2 in Asia lately and the 24th in the world.
- Crimes in Bolehland are just a perception.
- Law is what the Home Minister says or thinks it is.
- The rakyat are already suffocating under the ever
raisingrising costs of living and the Pm tells us the coming GST is good for the nation for it will help the government to boost revenue so that it (the government) will be able to give more to the civil servants in the form of incentives/bonuses
- Lobbing bloody decapitated cow heads into the private compounds of your perceived political enemies or detractors is the favoured modus operandi to show your displeasure and to remind them who is the boss.
- Lobbing bloody decapitated pig heads are a definite no no that will get you time in the slammer if not get you slammed in the head or get you both.
- 'Allah' is exclusive to the use of Malaysian Muslims, but not elsewhere in the Muslim world.
- We can boast of having Bolehland militant jihadists in the troubled Middle-East (any probably elsewhere in the troubled world too) who are all very proud to be part of the jihadist movement and all looking for a ride to paradise.
- Even the Pm himself seems enamoured with the militant spirit, having recently urged his party members to emulate the spirit of the Isil terrorist militants who have now declared a Caliphate having power over the Muslim world. (Does this now not put Najib in a most unenviable position that he had probably never even thought of in the first place before he praised the Isil terrorist militants? Is the Pm going to acknowledge the Caliphate? Because it would be awkward for a Muslim to challenge a Caliph - a Muslim supremo?)
- Where Cabinet reshuffles mean bloating the numbers by adding more ministers without portfolios and shuffling nothing except the national coffers to further burden the people and adding to the bill.
- Our economy sputters and all that we hear everyday are racial and religious provocations by sponsored goons who get away with anything while the Pm yaks about moderation and boasts about the ride in the Beast with Obama.